Sunday 6 February 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello to everyone that happens this way.  Inspired by my friends and fellow bloggers, I recently started my own blog and am in the process of filling it with my favorite things, recent adventures, and inspired fashion finds.  In reference to the title, I have recently become enamored of the macarons at Paul, a pastry shop down the street, when I followed up on a friend's suggestion that they were a must have.  The raspberry one is my absolute favorite and as I am now in the quest for the perfect macaron, my next trip will be to Pierre Hérmes' shop in Knightsbridge, where the genius behind some of France's best pastries has brought his twenty plus years of experience in macarons to the deprived London public.  I can't wait to see what he has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment