Sunday, 6 February 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello to everyone that happens this way.  Inspired by my friends and fellow bloggers, I recently started my own blog and am in the process of filling it with my favorite things, recent adventures, and inspired fashion finds.  In reference to the title, I have recently become enamored of the macarons at Paul, a pastry shop down the street, when I followed up on a friend's suggestion that they were a must have.  The raspberry one is my absolute favorite and as I am now in the quest for the perfect macaron, my next trip will be to Pierre H√©rmes' shop in Knightsbridge, where the genius behind some of France's best pastries has brought his twenty plus years of experience in macarons to the deprived London public.  I can't wait to see what he has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment