Monday 11 April 2011

Macarons, Cupcakes, and Holidays!

As any of my close friends can tell you, I absolutely love holidays and the next one is always my favorite.  In just a few weeks I'll get extra lucky with Easter and the Royal Wedding both in the same week!  Now a lot of people don't think much of the wedding but for me it's another excuse to entertain and try out new recipes.

These arrived today and are perfect for the coming festivities.  Ever since I ordered the cookie cutters, i've been contemplating festive sugar cookies and royal icing as seen here on Cupcakes and Cashmere.  I still have so much work to do before then but I know i'll spend the next week sifting through these books and drawing up lists of finger food, creative desserts, and traditional English sweets in my head for both occasions.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to chime in!

No comments:

Post a Comment